Infectious diseases

Where can I visit if I have an infectious disease like HIV or a sexually transmitted disease? The municipal health authorities (GGD) have special surgery hours for special diseases. These surgery hours can be visited free of charge. This applies to the following diseases: tuberculosis, HIV, STDs. Organisations Infectious diseases

Hospital care

Can I visit a hospital? Hospital care is available if the general practitioner has referred you. If you do not have any money, you should choose the hospital from the list of hospitals that are in partnership with Het CAK (see medical insurance). Please note: All hospitals are accessible for emergency care and maternal care.

Dental care

Can I visit a dentist? You are free in your choice of dentist. Dental care for adults, however, is never reimbursed. Only for children up to and including 18 years of age the dentist can claim part of his expenses from Het CAK (see medical insurance). Organisations Dental care