Rights category Health Care

Can I visit a psychologist or a psychiatrist?

If you suffer from psychological problems, for example severe anxiety or depression, you can be helped by a psychologist or a psychiatrist. For this help you do need a referral note from the general practitioner. If you do not have any money the psychologist or psychiatrist can draw up a contract with Het CAK (see medical insurance) to claim these expenses.

Organisations Mental health

Found 14 listings