Rights category Education

Who can provide help with parenting?

Welfare institutions provide various easily accessible activities for help and support with parenting, such as home start, opvoedbureau [office for help with parenting], and school welfare institutions. Every municipality has a ‘centrum Jeugd en Gezin’ (CJG, centre for Youth and Families). The CJG can help you if you (or one of your children) have simple questions about parenting. If there are problems with parenting you can contact Bureau Jeugdzorg [office for child and adolescent welfare]. They are there for everyone who has problems with children, parents or family; they are also accessible to friends, neighbours and teachers. If necessary Bureau Jeugdzorg brings in help and provides information, advice, support and protection to children and adolescents.

All these institutions are accessible to documented and undocumented people alike.

Organisations Parental support

Found 12 listings