Rights category Housing and Shelter

Can I apply for utilities myself?

The person who has independent tenancy can register with the utility companies (gas, water, electricity) and with the cable company or other television and Internet providers. These companies do not require identification papers but they do require a tenancy agreement and a bank statement.

Organisations Utilities

Found 3 listings